Online advertising overtook TV sales for the first time in September 2009.
Google commands 80% of this market, with Adwords the dominant player in the Pay Per Click (PPC) or Sponsored Link arena, delivering $13 billion in revenue for Google last year (source: Business Link 2010).
Online marketing is very clever as it can position your company right next to your largest competitior, giving you an equally loud voice, and creating a level playing field. All this is possible whilst operating on a tight budget! Our smallest online client spends £100 per month on marketing.
The two most prominent forms of advertising online are:
- Natural Search or Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Sponsored Links or Pay Per Click (PPC)
Nearly all of us web users start our online quest by putting key words into a search engine and most of us never look further than Page 1 of results – so shouldn’t your company appear on Page 1 offering users exactly what they are looking for?
Any company that wants to succeed needs to be found at the top of the relevant search engine pages, ie Google, Yahoo, Bing (ex MSN), which are the most important source of traffic for websites. We have a technical team which specialises in pushing sites higher up the page – this is called search engine optimisation (SEO) or natural search and rather than spending your own valuable time on this, why not delegate this to our experts? Digital marketing is unique in that tracking mechanisms can be installed onto your website allowing you to work out each cost per click.
What our service includes:
- Technical Assessment of your website – Suggestions to get you noticed for SEO and PPC.
- Keyword Research – What search terms are your potential customers searching for.
- Keyword Ranking Reports – See how your SEO presence is doing on specific search engines.
- Weekly PPC reports – Statistics of impressions, cost per click (CPC) and click through rates.
- Competitor Analysis reports – Plotting your digital presence against specified rival companies.
- Uploading Videos and Press Releases to websites.
- Creating a community of customers on your own Facebook or Twitter group.
To find out more visit our websites that explains everything FrankCommsPublishing.com
So don’t waste time trying to fathom out that dusty, technical SEO/PPC instruction manual you have had for months. Take control now by deciding to delegate it to the frank comms digital team.